Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Gemina

So we left off with the Hypatia on the run to Heimdall Station. Kady and Ezra holding down the ship. Cut to Heimdall. Hanna Donnelly, the commander's daughter is flirting with her boyfriend Jax. Nik Malikov- son of the Russian mobster is selling her some Dust. All Hanna has to worry about is what to wear to the upcoming Terra Day party and how to get some party favors from Nik. Until Nik inadvertently lets members of Bietech on board. Their mission is to wipe out the space station and then eliminate the Hypatia so no one knows of the crimes they have committed. They didn't bargain for two teens who have been raised for this particular situatation. See, Hanna's dad has prepared her to be a warrior. And Nik's dad has prepared him to survive a criminal organization. They team up and try to create enough havoc to disrupt Bietech's plans. Many are lost along the way, some sad, some not so sad. Betrayal will happen. Choices will be made. I cannot get enough of this series. It is written through blogs, reports, concrete images, data pad communications and the voice of the AI on the Hypatia- AIDAN, who is truly a poet. This has even more beautiful imagery than the first one, I highly encourage you to buy a hard copy of this book. Nothing is as it seems in space. I am so looking forward to these four characters teaming up in the next book- they are a force to be reckoned with. I think I love Nik the most, I mean who doesn't love a bad boy with a heart of gold? And these girls!!! They kick some major tail. I think these books may have set my bar pretty high for all others and I cannot wait for the final book. So, take my advice and go through the wormhole. You'll love what is on the other side. Happy reading my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...