Sunday, September 1, 2019

The Greatest Zombie Movie Ever Made

Justin likes to make movies. As a 15 year old director, he hasn't had a lot of success. But he does have two loyal best friends, Gabe and Bobby by his side, helping with his dream. When they decide to write a zombie movie, everything that can go wrong, does. Casting problems, money issues, location dilemmas and oh, someone gets hit by a car. There's also the problem that they promised they'd pay his grandma back with interest, and she isn't playing around. This book is truly funny and I'm glad I found it. Kids always ask me for funny books and James Patterson is just too young for my 8th graders. Justin and friends are in constant turmoil as most 15 year olds are. They face romance issues, parent issues and time management issues. This was a quick, fun read. Happy reading my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...