Sunday, March 15, 2020

The 57 Bus

This is the true story of Sasha. They are a transgender teen who was set on fire on the bus ride home. It is also the true story of Richard. He is the teenager who set Sasha on fire. It is a story of misunderstanding and misinformation and mistakes. It is also the story of forgiveness and change. It will cause you to think about how we incarcerate juveniles and the messages we send about people who are not like us. It is about prejudice and hardship and growing through both. I highly recommend it to everyone. I couldn't put it down. I hope you feel the same. Happy reading my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...