Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Time time time

     I haven't disappeared... so busy at work and after work, meeting after meeting. But I am currently almost done with Birthmarked,  a book about a society where the first three babies born each month are given to the rich folks inside the city walls. Enjoying it when I get a chance to read. I had the great opportunity to see three authors who came to our school last Friday. I talked about them in my last blog. It was inspiring to meet and talk to them.  They were so interesting and friendly and willing to answer our questions. It was even better to see some old students who came back to see them too- Bridget, Faaria and Nabila. I miss talking to my girls about books. Anyway, just wanted to check in and see what everyone was up to. Back to the grind- so many new books on the way that I can't wait to read, it's killing me. I need a vacation or day off to try and catch up. If that is possible. Happy reading to those who have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...