Saturday, October 26, 2019

Rebel


When I read the ending of Champion, I was absolutely devastated. How could she leave Day and June that way? For the next few years, I went about life believing that somewhere out there, they had the happy ending I was denied. So when I found out about Rebel, I was absolutely giddy with joy. And fear. Was Lu going to do it to me again?? I am not going to spoil this book for you. It is about Eden and Day taking on the government AND a mobster in Antarctica. That is the plot. But for me, it was only about Day and June. The rest was background. That is all I'm going to say, if you have never entered this world, start with Legend and you can begin the journey with two of my all time favorite fictional characters. If you have read the trilogy. Let me know when you get to the end of this one so we can have a moment together. Thank you Marie Lu for righting a wrong and bringing back my faith. Happy reading my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...