Sunday, December 20, 2020

Daughter of a Pirate King

 Alosa is the daughter of the Pirate King. He has sent her on a mission to find a map to unguarded treasure. In order to find the map, she allows her ship to be captured and herself taken hostage. What she didn't expect is the first mate- Riden, brother of the captain of the capturing ship. He is torn between throwing her overboard and keeping safe from the pirates on board. As she finds ways to search the ship for the map, Riden gets more and more suspicious of her actions. And naturally, the beautiful daughter of a pirate queen is also irresistible. The closer she and Riden get, the more confused their feelings become. But what Riden doesn't know, is the Alosa is more than meets the eye. She may have more power over these pirates than they can ever know. I really liked this book. I love the strength and confidence of Alosa. I love that her father has trusted her with a secret mission. I love that she has an all female crew. And I love the secret she is keeping from everyone. This book was filled with action. intrigue, romance, and an strong female protagonist. I definitely will read the sequel and look forward to seeing what Alosa will do next. Happy reading my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...