Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bloodrose

It's been a long journey with this series. From Rift to Bloodrose, Andrea Cremer's wolf series has held me hostage for months. Is it wrong that I want to be a wolf sometimes? Anyway, this is the end of the Nightshade series, sort of, and finds Calla, Shay and Ren trying to end Bosque Mar and his evil keepers. It is going to take all the pack and all the Searchers to close the Rift and restore balance to the earth. Friends will fall, tears will be shed and in the end, the pack stands strong. Shay must find the pieces of the Elemental Cross so he can close the Rift. As the Scion, he is the only one who can wield the sword. Calla loves Shay but is still drawn to her alpha mate Ren. The boys decide to put their rivalry on hold until the war is over. Calla knows in her heart who she loves, but is unwilling to make that decision for fear of what it will do to the other boy. The team faces challenge after challenge while gathering the pieces they need and some will die in the process. Calla must convince her father to come over to her side so they have enough force to defeat the Keepers. Along with Ethan, Adne and Connor, the pack puts it all on the line to end the war. All I can say is I am both happy and sad about this book. I feel the loss of one of my favorite characters. Tears were shed. But I don't regret the ride one bit. After all, I hear in the next book, he may be back in some form. If you love a good wolf story, a love triangle to end all love triangles, a ragtag group of warriors, and a story of true loyalty, start at the beginning and allow yourself some time, because you won't be able to put these books down. And if you hear some howling at the moon, say hi to the pack for me. Happy reading my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...