Sunday, November 22, 2015

Fairest

It is always interesting to see how a villain becomes a villain. Sometimes, you even feel sorry for them a little bit. But then you catch yourself and remember that just because bad things happen to you doesn't mean you have to make life miserable for others. This is the story of Levana from the Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer. It's one of my favorites and since the last book has just come out, I thought I should quickly read the companion novel of Levana. So, sitting in the sand at Newport Beach, I learned how the evil queen became the evil queen. I learned how Selene was born, how she was disposed of and how the next book will be about Winter, Levana's step daughter. I learned that Levana had a horrible childhood thanks to her eviler sister. And how she took that out on Evert, the man she loved who didn't love her back. I learned why she is determined to marry Kai. Meyer is a great writer, who has weaved so many fairy tales together into an epic series. I enjoyed this book and can't wait to get my copy of Winter so I can see who gets a happily ever after- and it better be all my favorites! Thorne, Cress, Scarlet, Wolf, Cinder and Kai. I'm counting on the end of this fairy tale series to have the ultimate fairy tale ending! Happy reading my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...