Saturday, July 2, 2016

Half Lost

This hasn't ever been my favorite series. I really liked book one, but as it's gone, I feel like I read them since I needed to finish. This is about Nathan and his quest to kill the White Witches who are out to hunt down and kill all the Black Witches. Nathan is a half blood, part of each. He had to kill his father in order to claim his Gifts and now Nathan is out to get Annalise who caused the death in the first place. Nathan is bent on revenge and kills any one he sees from the other side. Gabriel, his boyfriend, tries to pull him back and make him see the good in himself, but it may be too late to save Nathan. This book has the worst ending, sad and unsatisfying. After all Nathan goes through to help unify the two sides, he doesn't seem to get any peace. I guess the end is sort of spiritual and different, but not what I was in the mood for today. I like a happy ending. So there. That being said, this wouldn't be the first series I would recommend, so read if it sounds like something you'd like As for me, I think I'll try a new series instead of finishing the Fifth Wave series for now. The pile is high and summer is quickly coming to an end. Happy reading my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...