Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Court of Frost and Starlight

This is a little bridge novel in Sarah Maas's other series. That being said, I don't know how she does it. She writes the most amazing characters and I can't decide which series or which character I love the best. This is Feyre and Rhysand's story after the war that destroyed so many things. They are getting ready for the Solstice celebrations as their kingdom begins to rebuild. Each of the characters is trying to find their way back to normal. Everyone has problems- big problems. But at the heart of this small novel is family. The family that Feyre has joined in all their glory. Azrael, Cassian, Mor, Amren... her sisters Elain and Nesta. Even Lucien. They must all find a way to hold the tenuous peace together even as everyone is trying to destroy it. I sense a huge brawl on the horizon and I can only hope that they remain intact. I couldn't handle it if they aren't. Warning- this is not a G-Rated series. AT ALL. So no young readers, I don't keep this series on my shelf at school, it's a little to graphic for 8th graders. If you haven't entered either of Maas's series, I urge you to try one. They are captivating, exciting and at times heartbreaking. Happy Reading my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...