Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Deathcaster

I love when a series gets to the point when all the characters, who have been living their own lives, come together finally. Deathcaster is the point in this series that it finally happens. Siblings reunite, love finds love, parents find children, those thought dead reveal themselves alive and dragons win your heart with their internal thoughts. This series follows the kids of Raisa and Han from the Demon King series. Alyssa, heir to the throne, and Adrian, the healer, and their ragtag bunch of friends are fighting the evil empress Celestine, who is trying to take over the Seven Realms. Now, I'm not going to talk plot, you really need to start at the VERY beginning to appreciate this world and story. I am going to say that every new character that enters this universe is interesting, diverse, and current. And the DRAGONS, they are absolutely hilarious and lovely and exactly what you want a dragon to be. Williams is one of my favorite authors and having had the pleasure of meeting her, I can't say enough nice things about her books. They could keep you entertained for months and months. So if you like a fantasy world with magic, deception, betrayal, love, and yes- DRAGONS, then start at the beginning and enjoy the ride. I envy the adventure you have ahead of you my dear readers. Happy reading my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...