Thursday, May 2, 2019

Four Dead Queens

Quadara has always been ruled by the four queens. They are kept in the castle so no outside influence can mar their judgement. Keralie is a thief. She is a highly regarded member of Mackiel's crew. She can get in and out with no one the wiser. When he charges her with stealing a comm chip, she accepts the challenge. Varin is the unfortunate carrier of the chips. When he realizes what Keralie has done, he must get the chips back. Together they discover what the chips hold. It is the assassination attempts on all four queens. They decide they have to try and stop this from happening, but who to trust. Certainly not each other. As the story of the queens unfold, this novel pulls you into the four realms of Quadra. Each unique and different at their queens. I don't know that I loved this book. It was a quick read with some interesting ideas. But none of the characters really held my attention and I don't think I'd read a sequel. That being said, I didn't dislike it. So I will leave this one to you my favorite readers to decide. Happy reading my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...