Sunday, December 29, 2019

Angel Mage

It is prophesied that Liliath will return and bring about destruction. Anyone who shows signs of her powers is sent to the Tower for safe keeping. But what they don't know is that she is already among them and searching for the last pieces of her puzzle. When she finds them, she will bring back a powerful angel that may destroy the earth. In this time, people have the ability to call on help from the angels using icons. This has a cost, usually in bits of your life. Four strangers are brought together by Liliath as they have pieces of an angel inside them. She needs them to unleash her love. They don't know why they have been brought together, but feel they have known each other all their lives. They work together to figure out what is going on. But will it be in time to save themselves? I don't think I would recommend this book to my students, The subject matter requires a thoughtfulness and patience that most of my students don't possess. And there isn't enough action to keep them engaged. I may be saying this because I really didn't enjoy this one, and it was hard to me to finish. Especially knowing what I had waiting on my shelf. Not every book is for every reader and this one wasn't for me. Happy reading my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...