Sunday, December 1, 2019

Treason of Thorns

Violet loves her house. In this world, the great houses have magical power that keep the countryside fertile and maintained. But her house is failing and Violet's father is it's caretaker. When he is accused of treason, he is punished by being locked inside the walls until the magic kills him. Violet gets news of her father's passing and head home to Burleigh house to see if she can bring the house under control. Her childhood playmate is there waiting for her as he had been locked inside the house for the seven years. He wants her to leave and start  life elsewhere but she won't leave. Reluctantly he stays to help her find the missing piece of the house so she can set it free. But the cost is high and the house is not in the mood to negotiate. I have to say I didn't like this book very much. It was flat and the house thing was not interesting to me. So I won't recommend my friends, I read many more interesting books this Thanksgiving break so read on... Happy reading my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...