Monday, June 18, 2012

Silence

I thought this was the final book in the trilogy. I was wrong I think. The story of Patch and Nora will most likely continue. But unlike my feelings about book two, I welcome more of this tale. In this book, Nora awakes in a cemetery with no memory of the last five months of her life. This means no memory of Patch, the fallen angel she is in love with. He made a deal to keep her safe and that included removing her memory of him. True love never dies however, and Nora keeps running into Jev, a mysterious boy who reminds her of someone. Of course it's Patch and as she slowly regains some of her memories, he comes clean. They are up against the Black Hand who is is trying to start a war with the fallen angels. As Nora's true bloodline is discovered, she is forced to make a choice to protect those she loves. This choice may put her at odds with Patch but she has no choice. It was nice to have Patch and Nora working together in this book without all the "does he love me or not" nonsense. They seem to have finally decided that they can figure out a way to overcome the odds. So, I enjoyed this one and didn't want to kill Nora at the end. Much improved. Happy reading my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...