Sunday, November 27, 2016

Falling Kingdoms


Well the cover says this is for Game of Thrones fans. I don’t know if I  feel as certain of that, but I will say it is a promising start to a fantasy series. There are three kingdoms at play. One is lush and rich. One is barren and harsh and one can only grow grapes for the wine that they are taken advantage of for. Cleo is the princess of Auranos. On a wine seeking adventure one day, her friend kills a boy form Paelsia. She is horrified. The brother of the slain boy is determined to get revenge, not only on the slayer but on the cold princess as well. This sets Jacob on a path of destruction to avenge his brother. Then there is Magnus, the prince of LImeros. He is born of a cold hearted father. As of late, Magnus begins to have feelings for his beautiful sister Lucia. He knows it’s wrong, but he doesn’t know what to do about it. Don’t worry friends, they aren’t really related. Lucia is a stolen child who is prophecied to be a sorceress of the greatest power. Magnus’s father plans to use her to conquer all the kingdoms and put them under his power. These four are bound to cross paths and bring misery to each other. But it may be that the only way they can save themselves is to team up and fight the evil together. But that is just a guess, as this one ends in a cliffhanger. Of course. I’m not sure I like any of the characters that much yet. They each have major flaws and are so narrow minded, but I’m sure I will grow to love them- or not. (but none as much as Jon Snow) I’m looking forward to the next adventure in Rebel Spring but I am on vacation so it will have to wait until I get home. Happy reading my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...