Sunday, November 27, 2016

Infinite

This is a first. One of my students wrote this book last year during NaNoWriMo. Her name is Riley Esparza. She went the extra mile and got it published. I am so proud of her. She is 14. This book is about Atlanta, a time traveling former pirate with a murky past. She finds herself in one predicament after another with her best friend/love interest James. She meets all kinds of shady people she can't trust. I loved reading the names of people I know and could put their personalities with their characters. It was fun knowing that she is hooked on writing more books. I'm super excited for her success. This is a student book, but if you are a young reader or writer, give it a try! Looking forward to seeing her grow into an accomplished writer. Behind her 100 percent! Happy Reading my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...