Thursday, June 9, 2011

So I decided to start a blog

As I looked at the pile of books I brought home to read this summer, I thought- how am I going to tell my former students about all these great books. My favorite part of every year is discovering who I will get to have amazing book conversations with... this last year was no exception. After all, it was a student many years ago who said to me- you have to read Twilight- long before the current craze. So I will be plowing through this huge pile and letting you know what I like and dislike. If you are interested, follow along. It will be the summer of books...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court of Silver Flames

 Not shelf appropriate for middle school. That being said- Nessa and Cassian. If you know you know. Happy reading my ADULT friends. Now we n...